Has anyone used the Acer Aspire 4520 with Ubuntu Fiesty/Gusty? If so
please let me know and share your experience as I plan to go for it
and don't want to get stuck with issues of drivers etc.  I did search
the archive and it came up with one thread (Jun 2007) discussing it.
Anupam Jain had been positive about his experience with his Acer
notebook, but others had a different story. Any experience with this
particular model??

At a price of 34K it seems to be the best value for money. The basic
config is Athlon 64 X2 (1.7GHz, 512kB L2 Cache combined), Nvidia
nForce 610M chipset, Nvidia GeForce 7000M, Monitor 14.1-inch
WideScreen, 10/100/1000 Network Card, 56k Modem, 802.11 b/g Wireless
LAN, Bluetooth 2.0+.

Though google came up with some good reviews, I could not find much on
Linux experience on it (it comes with some Basic Linux - Linpus Linux
or something). The site at : http://priceguru.in/archives/features/895
mentions:
"In other things, we tried to run select live distros (no need of
installation) of Linux including the popular Ubuntu 7.04.
Unfortunately, Ubuntu too didn't have the needed drivers built-in for
graphics, WiFi, LAN, etc. Without managing internet connectivity
through LAN/WiFi, finding a solution for Ubuntu was very remote."

Would be grateful for advise/feedback.

TIA

- Subash