I've CentOS 5 and Windows XP installed on my machine,and i'm using the
 SIFY Connection [128KBPS] for accessing the net.
I'm finding a little problem to get on with installation of the Sify
 Client for Linux,to get start for using Inet on my L-Box.
I worked all the way as told by SIFY through the installation
 process.The installation was cool,but when i tried to access the script to
start
 the client,it showed error asking for some file that it was not
 able to get.
I 'm able to ping my GATEWAY and even access a web page on
 the local network of SIFY which provides clients for
 download.

The same setting of Network are working fine on Windows.
Can you help me out,getting an alternative client or working out with
 the same.

With Regards
Saurabh Sharma

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo..com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/