On 06/12/2007, Puneet Lakhina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a strange problem. I am using Firefox 2.0.0.10, and sometime
> while browsing, whenever I click on a link, instead of opening that
> link i get a file save dialog asking me for the location to save the
> file. So for e,g, i clicked on a link www.foo.com/start.php , I get a
> file dialog asking me where to save start.php I also noticed that the
> new tab shortcut(Ctrl+T) doesnt work. I have to close and open firefox
> to get everything back to normal.
>
> Any clues as to what triggers this??

It has happened on my localhost when apache is not running or does not
respond properly. I don't think Firefox should be blamed for that. For other
issues, you can try disabling all addons and start enabling them one by one
till you find the culprit addon (most of the time addons are the reason).

- Kazim Zaidi
Blog: http://tuxplayground.blogspot.com