> > > > > Hi,
> > > When shall we start?

A new wiki (created by myself, beware of the bugs) have been installed on
delhi.pm.org , though it is in development and for now can be accessible via
http://delhi.perl.org.in/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi
I would request all the people here to have a look at this wiki and give me
your inputs. As this is an old group trying to renew itself and you guys
here can give some vital inputs.
I will particularly request the creators of ilugd delhi to pl. give me your
feedback.
As the design as of now is particularly bad but i am not a designer myself,
i would ask where i can get a good template .

Moreover if someone wants to be a moderator of the group pl. send me an
email with your details i will be giving you the admin password.

ILUGD people Help !!! I need a web-tetmplate and a logo for the group.
Also i need to know how do you add discussions of the list to appear on the
site. In later course and if the admin of ilugd agrees i can provide a feed
url to be placed somewhere on the ilugd website.

Thanks,
Abhishek jain