hey Raj, Sriram, Others...
The phone I saw was called Motorola MotoMing...

(1) Raj, how different is this from your Motorola A1200 nmobile phone ?
(2) Sriram... what model of Linux Mobile did your brother have ?
Interesting to see Windows Mobile is better than linux in ur brother's
experience; what model of HTC touch does your brother have ?

-N