Hi Sriram, Raj, list,
That was a quick note of thanks... nothing else... hope I havent unknowingly
hurt you by using a alien language...

IMHO, sometimes, expressing thankfulness and gratitude is most important
beyond all other social codes...

Anyways... I do appreciate the inputs; and Kandalaya is now in my list of
bookmarks...

-TX again and regards...

-N