On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 15:14:37 +0530, Mehul Ved
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> On Feb 4, 2008 2:55 PM, Samal B
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Shall we opt for linux as it is freely down loadable as there is a
>> feeling among people that anything that is free is not genuine (not
>> as good as something that commands a high price)?

> Buy RHEL or SLED.

        Or, as a special favour, I'll be willing to accept money orders,
 cash, or checks for any Linux distribution.  Feel free to send in any
 amount, starting at Rs 10000, up to whatever value you feel you want to
 derive from Linux.  I can let you feel like you are using a OS worth a
 crore, if you want.

        manoj

--
As of next Thursday, UNIX will be flushed in favor of TOPS-10. Please
update your programs.