Sudev Barar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    On 04/02/2008, Samal B wrote:
    > Shall we opt for linux as it is freely down loadable as there is a feeling
    > among people that anything that is free is not genuine (not as good as
something
    > that commands a high price)?

    Who is "we" here? If you do not want this free send in a cheque of
    Rs100......0 (add as many zeros you want) to ILUG-D Or take me as
    consultant I will charge a big fat fee and become benefactor for
    Freed.In ;-)

Hi ,

Why are you interested in  " we " version of my mail?? . It is not the question
of writing cheques but it is to decide which OS to go for ? if things are free
are they reliable ??

Thanks
Samal