hi

actually iknow a little bit about about LAMP aswell as samba server..
also i use LINUX 7.04
and had installed my college linux lab as well..

you know thr a concept is roaming in mind that can we install all the
computers connectd via LAN from a single system...

also i had heared that we can use 7.04 as a server by installing services on
it...
i want to do this in my lab that to make one system to b traeted as a
server, and which should enable us to install other nodes via LAN...

love to see your response