Puneet Lakhina wrote:
> Hi,
> I have an airtel broadband connection. My modem is airtel 220bx
> ethernet modem. This modem is connected to Dlink wirless router di524.
> My laptop(wirless) and my desktop(ethernet) are connected to this
> router.

Just curious. Do you have a particular reason to use double NAT?

For example, if you enable DHCP in the DSL router(if you are using dhcp
for office machines), connect it to the LAN port(not the uplink port) of
the wireless router, and disable DHCP on the wireless router ... you
would only have a single private network in the office. Managing a
single level of NAT on the external router is going to be simpler if you
are going to rely on it a lot.

- Sandip