Hi

>  Just curious. Do you have a particular reason to use double NAT?
>
>  For example, if you enable DHCP in the DSL router(if you are using dhcp
>  for office machines), connect it to the LAN port(not the uplink port) of
>  the wireless router, and disable DHCP on the wireless router ... you
>  would only have a single private network in the office. Managing a
>  single level of NAT on the external router is going to be simpler if you
>  are going to rely on it a lot.

No real reason. Just that the internet access was setup that way so i
was working on that only. Will give this a try. Any tradeoffs for
using the dhcp server on the dsl router vs dhcp on the wireless
router?

Although I would still like to figure out why the existing setup isnt working.

Thanks
--
Puneet
http://sahyog.blogspot.com/