hi all,
          I am using openbravo pos ... i downloaded bin files of it from
sf.net  (
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=127939&package_id=264599)
         It started well by running start.sh file provided by openbravo pos
          For customising pos I downloaded openbravo pos src file from
sf.net .. now the start.sh is not starting the application..
its giving error as :

$sh start.sh
com/openbravo/pos/forms/StartPOS

           I m using Kubuntu 7.10 ... also i tried with all java
environments that are there in synaptic ...[i.e. sun-java,gcj,j2re]. but it
didnt worked ...

            Has anyone encountered the same same problem ? can anybody help
me ??  Can anybody tell me where i have gone wrong  ??

--
with regards,
vaibhav