2008/4/20 Amrith Raj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hello,
>   I have 10 sys @ my internet cafe. 9+One server.
>  all of the system is running on WinXP. I just installed linux on one system
>  as
>  a multiboot. Now my problem is how to acess the server running in xp.
>  i need to share the internet connection for linux from the Server(XP).

Why do you want to keep Win XP as server? Any specific reasons?

It would be easier for GNU/Linux to act as a router (internet sharing).

>  and also file transfering, and please remeber that iam brand new to
>  linux. I just want to kick ass Windows from my business.!!!
>  So its the first step. and i need your help.please do.

You can use Samba. If you need more help you have tell us more
details. Like which flavor, what version of GNU/Linux  ...

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)