2008/5/14 Vinay Yadav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hello everyone I m about to launch my own site ............
> But i m very much newbie for web hosting and domain name registration
>
> In starting i m expecting traffic from india but aftr that site will go
> international ...........
> so logically i shall buy web space from india .........But i m very much
[sniping out the confusion]

Depends on your application, hit volumes and budget. I would suggest
that you do not try save money by going to cheap registrars who do not
allow domain records to be edited.  My experience has been to go with
net4india or similar for dotIN or networksolutions and similar for
dotCOM etc.
Once you have capability of pointing your domain records  you can
start offf on a cheaper hosting and as the traffic builds up move your
host to expensive (and presumably better) hosting or even
mulihosting. All you have to do is re-point your domain records to new
server.

Sudev Barar