Hi All,

We've done 2 such events in the past at JIIT University:

Virtual
InstallFest<http://blogs.sun.com/angad/entry/virtual_installfest_at_jiit_the>-
One was a unique event in which we did an install fest right inside
hostel
using VNC, phpFreeChat and VirtualBox! :)
Solaris/Linux
InstallFest<http://blogs.sun.com/angad/entry/solaris_and_linux_installfest>-
a regular install fest in the labs.

Also, The Sun Campus
Ambassador<http://www.sun.com/corp_emp/zone/campus_ambassador.html>community
did a lot of OpenSolaris 2008.05 release celebrations in their
respective universities:

http://blogs.sun.com/krabhishek/entry/and_that_s_how_gloss (this is just
one)

We would love to collaborate with ILUG-D or nearby colleges in the future
for similar events :)

Regards,

Angad Singh
Sun Campus Ambassador