>    3. You would not find any command line terminal, no
> xterm

Huh?
On Xandros, typing Ctl+Alt+T should bring up the terminal.
the default installation is of Xandros Easy Desktop.
On Ubuntu, The Applications-Accessories Menu has Terminal

Also, you need to realize that the Processor is a Mobile Celeron ULV (Ultra low
voltage) at 900MHz which is why you get 3.5 hrs of Battery Life with Wi-Fi.

Bottom line is, is it cheaper than the HP 2133 mini-note PC?

(I am using an ASUS EeePC 701 with Hardy and using it for ALL my work)

With Warm Regards,
Shivkumar
linux user no: 450769
blog: outbackwifi.blogspot.com
profile: www.linkedin.com/in/shivjags

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/