Hi Gora,

  a) I would like the workshop to be for linux in general, just like the
most of your workshops (with an extra session on ubuntu, if possible). So
that it does not violate the spirit of the ILUGD.

  b) Travel and other incidental costs shall be reimbursed ...

  c) Your accommodation shall be taken care of in the BITS Pilani Guest
House.

I hope this clears all of your doubts...  If you have any further questions,
please do not hesitate to ask here ..

Thanks and Regards,

Prakhar Agrawal
Chairman,