Hi Gora,

  a) Yes.. you are right ... Pilani is around 200 kms away from Delhi.

  b) Our college reopens in August after the summer vacations.... So we
shall be looking at conducting the workshop around 2nd, 3rd or 4th weekends
of August .... The possible dates would then be :   (1) 9-10 Aug  Or  (2)
16-17 Aug  Or (3) 23-24 Aug ....    I hope one of these will be fine for you

 c) Also, we shall prefer the workshop to be spread over 2 complete days ...
So that the students may actually learn how to use Linux and like it ..
rather than just the installation and configuration ...

 d) We have huge lecture theaters and computer labs.. So the infrastructure
shall not be a limitation ....

Thanks and Regards,

Prakhar Agrawal