On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Karanbir Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Angad, you missed the point completely. Reread the thread once, this
> time try parsing whats been said, then try again

Ok, I just re-read and I understood that the thread revolves around the idea
of discussing note taking tools available to us. Some gave suggestions on
tools available in Linux, other gave some rather non standard suggestions..
and the topic sort of went off-topic (as always) :)

Narendra chipped in telling about his video-notemaking tool, appreciable
work, though not a note taking tool, its a screen recorder, and note making
by writing on paint might be one 'application' of its broader range of
applications, though I don't really know about it.

You yourself said that "however people these days tend to want to edit
stuff, and be able to edit collaboratively", so I suggested google notes,
collaborative online note taking tool.

And livescribe on the other hand was mentioned with a good enuf disclaimer,
that is is going on a completely different track, its not a note taking
software, rather a pen which allows you to take notes on normal paper, and
record your voice along with it. Pretty cool stuff. It won the duke's choice
award for 2008.. (for those unaware of duke's choice award, it's a mark of
recognition to the best java based projects every year).

Please do correct me if i'm still wrong..

--
Angad Singh
http://angadsingh.in

"The best way to predict future is to invent it"