Praveen A wrote:
> 2008/6/23 Karanbir Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Angad Singh wrote:
>>> My post is nothing but, about Java reaching the point of being 100%
>>> FOSS. No icedtea, lemon tea or any other tea. [i very well  know what
>>> the IcedTea project is, btw]
>> ok, so you dont know what you are talking about. Point noted, will
>> ignore all posts from you in the future.
>
> You seem to be clue less here, not Karan. The milestone he is talking
> about is passing Java TCK, which makes is 100% compatible Java
> implementation. We did not have a 100% Free Java till now and it is
> defenitely worth celebrating by any means. We have finaly broken the
> "Java Trap". You can't call an implementation "Java" unless it passes
> TCK and we have achieved that with 100% Free Software.

A language isnt free untill the design and language regulation itself is
free. really. You guys should talk to the people who's work you are
quoting here....

But yes, much kudos to the guys at RedHat and the community around
Fedora and IcedTea for making it so far.

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]