Replies in-line :-

Message: 7
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:01:00 +0530
From: Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ilugd] Bill Gates got Windows 1.0 source-code from
       trash-bin
To: The Linux-Delhi mailing list <ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org>

On 26-Jun-08, at 11:19 AM, shirish wrote:

>> First of all sorry for cross-posting the same query on so many lists.

> and an apology justifies the cross-post?

Hi all,
     Kenneth, no an apology doesn't justify the cross-post. But if one wants
to post to couple lists as possible to get the answer I don't see any
other way.
I am open to suggestions as to how should one go about seeking answers.

As said before in my original query, I did use google and actually
also used IRC for the same.
If there is a better way to do things, I'm interested to know.
 Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17