On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 6:06 PM, Mehul Ved <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 5:53 PM, neha sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> hello frnz...............i ve been a membr of dis grp since long bt hv been
>> a mere lurker yet..................newayz m jus beginning off wid linux nd i
>> ve xp installed on ma machine nd i want to install linux too , can u guyz
>> tell me as to whch vrsion i shld go for nd whr wld i gt d same?
>> hope to gt a response..............thnk u!

First of all, the answer to your question: Use Ubuntu or openSuSE.
Other distro proponents on this list would probably kill me for saying
this, but I think these two would be the easiest for a newbie to start
with.

Secondly: Wow ! Does the young generation these days actually
understand the language you wrote in ? I had to read a couple of words
twice to understand the email.

--
Sharninder
http://nomadicrider.com/