On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:45:47 +0530
"Saurabh Jain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Thank you everyone and i guess i will go with ubuntu.
>
> Good choice. Months later, when you are more familiar with Linux and
> try some other distro, you'll wonder why all of them aren't as easy to
> install and use as Ubuntu :)
>
> If you aren't in a hurry, you can visit https://shipit.ubuntu.com/ and
> have them ship you a free CD. It comes in from Singapore, yet arrives
> within a week.
[...]

Probably time to bring this up again. If you are based in Delhi,
you can pick up a CD of most recent distributions (currently, we
have FC9, and Ubuntu CDs and DVDs) from Sarai, CSDS, at 29 Rajpur
Road, for the cost of the media (for free, if we have free copies
left). Please arrange with me via email if planning on coming out
here.

 We would also be glad to download, and burn for you CDs
of almost any other Linux distribution, with advance notice.

Regards,
Gora