Raj Mathur wrote:
> As the subject says, is there an all-FOSS MS Exchange server
> replacement?  One that does mail and calendaring with LookOut at least.
>
> A built-in (or known to work) web-based mail and calendaring add-on
> would be nice to have

Scalix perhaps ? its just our old friend(foe?) HP's openmail in a new
package, but you atleast get a few Outlook connectors in their
'community' edition.

Having spoken to their people a few times over the last year or so -
there are also strong undercurrents to make their community edition
limit'less. Not sure when that might happen though.

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]