LinuxLingam aka Niyam wrote:
>> Anyone here who'd care to share her/his recommendations for a Open Source
>> MIDI Editor/ Sequencer ?
>
>rosegarden, my friend.

thanks bro Mr.Niyam; i really 'preciate da nfo-m8n.

Any other people here want to make recommendations and/or share sound mixing
experiences especially with Midi... please go ahead and share... I am
listening...

Anyone here take a shot at authoring cinematic style MIDI sound SFX... the
kind u have in soundtrack of Omen / Excorcist or even a la old Bollywood ?
Anyone here take a shot at authoring classic game style SFX with MIDI ?

Just wondering... feel free to mail the group OR send me a unicast mail if
thats more appropriate.

Thx in Anticipation and Kind Regards,

NS