Hi

I was watching this thread from past few days...actually not read it full.
on which *iux flavor i can install it....if i download it...

Regs...

AjayB

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Swapnil Bhartiya <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Shakthi Kannan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > --- On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 10:48 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > | How to start with foss video editing:
> > \--
> >
> > LiVES?
> > http://lives.sourceforge.net/
> >
> > Tutorials:
> > http://www.reimeika.ca/lives/lives_guide.html
> > http://lives.sourceforge.net/content/tut_html/lives_mt_tut.html
> >
> > SK
> >
> > --
> > Shakthi Kannan
> > http://www.shakthimaan.com
> >

> Wow! This seems cool. Lemme download and use. I do believe now that I wont
> have to resort to FCP for my work. Thanks a lot SK. Either way I was
> planning to make a 2-5 minute small ad for Free Software, just for my our
> appetite.
>
> Swapnil

Best Regards

Ajay Bramhe
"9818215303" <---
9213345639

My Profile : http://www.geocities.com/ajay_bramhe2001
My Photo Gallery : http://www.flickr.com/photos/bramhe

"Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what you repeatedly
do."