Cool; so I guess all's well that ends well.

@Gora:
>[...]
>> Also, dont take Gora's comments abt "grounds for moderation"
>> to heart... he can be caustic at times,
>[...]
>
>Excuse me? I can indeed be caustic at times, but maybe you can
>use your alkali detector to point out how this was the case here.

With due respect to you, I repeated much of what you said-- and rephrased
your mail in a way that Angad feels a need to politely reply rather than
there be a flame-fest like earlier--- about Solaris versus Linux.

As much as I respect you; I felt, that getting a guy to automatically raise
his defenses and fight it out--- with 30-40 mails exchanged is bad for a
public mailing list's readership figures.

Also, Gora, maybe it is a cultural thing but the way your mail was phrased
it is easy to misunderstand it as a threat-- atleast many of my elders would
have--- and react offensively--- will talk more of that someday offline in
person with you.

Regards,

NS
ps: end of exchange-- atleast from my side.

@Raj: Kind Sir, a dictionary!!! wow... your Rs 500/- is happily accepted
thanks in anticipation... Om, Shubh Labh, Shubh Labh.... (auspicious
gain!!!)