shantanu goel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>BTW, what exactly do u mean by remembering the wlan settings? Did you
>set them up in network manager applet configuration? I always use
>roaming mode as manual configuration didn't work for me...

Thank you a lot-- I really appreciate your kind suggestion and I will
definitely give that a shot.
This issue is something I am pretty irritated about-- and is something I am
desperately seeking to solve.

Furthermore, if possible, I will collate the snaps as well as my experiences
in a blog.

>I dont use ubuntu-studio

But man... have you seen the look of it ?

If you think iPod is sexy, then chk out ubuntu studio... it is like ipod on
rohypnol !!!

Thanks and Best Regards,

-N.S