Shantanu wrote:

>About the looks, anyways for that you don't need to install ubuntu
>studio, just install the ubuntustudio-look package :)

Awesome Shantz!!! (not OSUM :-))) )

This definitely sounds like a interesting thing to try; especially if I
had'nt installed ubuntu-studio.
Though personally I installed the ubuntustudio-look package--- before
installing ubuntu-studio--- but somehow couldnt figure how to switch the
look to that.

Tell me: how does one switch the look of ubuntu-linux ?

You know, switch to the ubuntu-studio look when without ubuntu-studio--- and
switch to non-ubuntu-studio look / menu scheme when with ubuntu-studio ?

Would really appreciate a pointer/comment on menu commands etc for that....

Thanks and Best Regards,

NS