On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 5:29 PM, Arun Khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 Sep 2008, Sudev Barar wrote:
>> 2008/9/23 Gaurav Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> .... snip ...
>> >
>> > I confirm this news, one of them is Infosys AFAIK
>>
>> Then that will make it two of top three. Cost cutting is the new
>> mantra and now they are waking up...join the party.
>
> Encouraging that they are adopting OO for internal use given that these
> set of companies endorsed OOXML just a few months ago.
>
> The sad part they will use the software for their own savings but not
> promote it (just like they have been using Linux servers internally)

They don`t need to promote it because they are not dependent on it`s
markeing, i.e it`s not a part of thier any solution.

but i hope to get some code action from some companies

--
Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra

Linux User #348873
http://gauravmishra.info/blog
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"