Hi Yatnatti,

On face of it, I can see what your objection is.

but brother, remember that since Linux is Open Source RedHat is bound to
release the source codes of whatever they sell--- and if someone wants--
s/he can have/distribute for zero or very low price (even 1 cent) what
RedHat sells for thousands of Dollars.

It's true!!! That very same RedHat Linux OS is distributed free as CentOS
(1-cent OS).

A Suggestion:
Brother, seems you have not yet you read the story of Don Quixote ? The guy
who imagined WindMills to be Dragons, and actually went about getting hurt
attacking windmills ???

Or is it that the agressive fighting spirit of Delhi-ites is so famous that
you think you will try to provoke and excite us into going and fighting wars
for free on your Behalf even against RedHat ???

Thanks for the compliment.

However, unlike RedHat, whose OS can be sold for free, we publish a CD of
incompetent companies which we distribute to many companies and from which
make lot of money--- and which we distribute to many people making
hiring/purchasing decisions-- to make them aware of useless and
non-knowledge-able IT people--- and along with the name of the Elcott
tutorial enthusiast, we have added your name and the name of your company to
that list-- kindly send a unicast mail to know payment schedule to get your
name removed from that list!!!!

-N.S
ps: part of this mail is light-hearted humour... go figure which part!!! and
send me a note of thanks incase part of it is true/useful !!!

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Manoj Srivastava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 29 2008, M.S.Yatnatti CEO KPN UNLIMITD wrote:

<snip>