According to my research and study and understanding, I am proposing 5
essential aspects or laws for having a "great" ecosystem on education over
Internet or any transport media.

1# "Educational contents" should be easy to create and share.
2# "Educational contents" should easy to accessible to whole ecosystem. it
should take low bandwidth and should be free of cost.
3# "Educational contents" should be searchable. Note that "contents inside a
video/flash" is not searchable,
4# "Educational contents" should be rich in term of contents Ex, text ,
audio, animations etc.
5# "Educational contents" should be generated and consumed in peer to peer
fashion in ecosystem.
*"All" online education system fails at one or more aspects.*

-- read the full story and How "Project Eduvid" satisfy all 5 requirement.
at my blog
--
http://techfandu.blogspot.com/2008/10/5-essential-aspects-of-educational.html

Thanks n Regards

PS1: I have made many failure attempt to get coder or support. This is my
last public notice in this regard. please join if possible.
will include multilingual components.
PS3: It matter for countries like India because of #2 point,. of network
bandwidth and cost.
PS4: All things are specified on project website. more details will be given
via email communication. Please copy the idea and implement if possible. I
never use patent any idea.

--
┌───[ Narendra Sisodiya ]──────────────┐
│     http://narendra.techfandu.orghttp://www.lug-iitd.org