On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Abhishek Choudhary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have tried to put together a list of areas in which FOSS products
> should be available "widely" by 2020AD. The idea is to host the list at
> a public site, with links on each area, leading to a sublist. There can
> be two activities that this list can be used for:
> 1. Identifying exiting FOSS that fulfill the needs
> 2. Start new FOSS projects ( :) Ab India bolega)
>
> http://abhi-freestyle.blogspot.com/2008/10/free-open-source-software-for-2020ad.html

abhishek, that won't fly. it's just too vague and generic. you need to
give specific application areas.
example: the entry for 'fashion' should actually say: "textile-print
design software' and "textile weaving software". the entry for
Entertainment>Music should mention a specific problem.

regards
niyam