> "Pappu ka CD".

I have been reading this thread for a while, but didn't have much to
say. Mr Yatnatti is raising some genuine and good points. Hope some
conclusion will come out, sooner or later.
I am basically a writer to can't suggest anything. I just saw the Dark
Knight last night and I can recall a dialogue:
:
"You just couldn't let me go could you? This is what happens when an
unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible
aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of
self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun.
I think you and I are destined to do this forever."

:-)
Swapnil