On Thursday 16 October 2008 13:33:23 Gaurav Mishra wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 8:12 AM, Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Seconded.  O moderator where are you?
> >
> > Wait, we don't have a moderator, just a list admin.
>
> Then we may need a moderator , trolling is at all time high recently

True. But actually before we start moderating for the first time, we
need to come to a somewhat common definition of unacceptable activity.
Sometimes people do jump the gun and call each other trolls even though
I have found it acceptable.

Some people's definition of "trolling" is rehashing topics discussed in
the past. I disagree.

- Sandip