2008/10/16 Kiran K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I never worked ever building a custom Linux Distro. If there is anyone who
> want to volunteer you are welcome. Or possible if you have any suggestions
> or ideas on the same please feel free to communicate with me.

If you are looking for more users for your application, make sure it
is available in the existing distributions. But as a demo you can
think about giving a live cd. see
http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/ for how to create a live debian
cd.

I would rather use it with my preferred distro than install a new one
just for this software. If every software go this path, think about a
user who wants to use many softwares.

Bottom line make it available without extra efforts. That means all
kernel stuff should go to mainline kernel if possible, so that you get
all users of the kernel without any further effort. This would also
mean more contributors.

Cheers
Praveen
--