Hi All
This although smells like a spam but is not as i googled for Barrrgavi
Satish , the sender of the email , she is a senior executive for Yahoo !.

Check it out.
http://recruitmentlink.in/profile/barrgavi-satish
http://hrlink.in/profile/barrgavi-satish

So may be ..she is right and its time for one of us to grab the cake.!

Regds

Amar Akshat

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Raj Shekhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> in infinite wisdom Gora Mohanty spoke thus  On 10/22/2008 03:27 PM:
>
> > And, if we don't get hired, do you get billed for
> > HR's time?
>
> No, I think you are mistaking y! with some other organization.
>

> --
> raj shekhar
> facts: http://rajshekhar.net
> opinions: http://rajshekhar.net/blog
> I've never made anyone's life easier and you know it!

V.P , AGE
Certified Ethical Hacker,
Dept. Of Computer Engineering,
Sikkim Manipal Institute Of Tech.

"Where You See a Feature I See a Flaw.."