It is not just the fact that this post violates list guidelines for commercial email. I also wish to inform this list to ignore all mails from addresses like this.

Please note that official email address for genuine representatives from Yahoo would have @yahoo-inc.com domain as the *contact* address.

Any other address should be considered misleading or fake or simply without official sanction. Any resumes sent to email addresses without the yahoo-inc.com domain may be sold to other commercial interests or could be added to a spamming database. So be warned.

Regarding this email- I will be reporting this to concerned officials of our company.

- Sandip
(An Yahoo employee)

recruit it wrote:
Hi Yahoo is looking for senior professionals with the following skillset:
If interested pls send in your resume to itrecruiterfor...@yahoo.com
Atleast 8 – 10 years of experience in IT industry, with hands-on experience on multiple Unix variant high-end servers; operations that include high availability, capacity planning, SLA planning, etc.

UNIX / Web / Database and other related:

Excellent hands on linux or unix or any similar variants; both administration
and internals.
Working knowledge of apache or any web servers
Good understanding of apache logs, config, etc. and be able to debug the issues
Experience of the file systems, nfs, dns, mail
Should be able to interpret system condition by looking at system
stats/profiles (e.g. CPU, Memory, Swap, disk capacity).
Good Working knowledge of ftp, tcp/ip, sockets and other necessary protocols.
Automation experience in infrastructure monitoring
Usage of open source tools like nagios etc

Networking:

Understanding of routers, switches, Should have dealt with network debugging
tools to check the trace routes, packet loss, TCP dumps and relate it to the
applications impact.

Programming:

Scripting in shell / Perl
Well versed with usage of Regular expressions, awk, sed