Thank you everyone for their wonderful suggestions.

I think i will try and go with PC2 software  which Angad has mentioned. That
software is specifically build to conduct programming competitions. But i
will have to convince my college techies to install that. In case that
doesnt work, i'll go with Kashyap's or Navjot's script. In fact Shantanu's
idea is quite interesting, i'll try to make it later , if not for this
event...as my college authorities wont let me fiddle with their server much.
Even Sankarshan's idea to play around wont be possible because of this.
These college people like to keep it simple, they dont like to apply their
brains...

Regards and Thanks
--
Chirag Anand