Trying to find out whats the best possible way to expose an internal
web server to internet, and what are the necessary safeguards to
apply.

The proposed scenario is that on a Web server hosted on DMZ, we have
hyperlinks. If the user out on the internet clicks on these
hyperlinks, the application/ webpages hosted on an internal web server
(192.168.*.*) are presented to the end user.

What are my options?? The problem came up when we ran short of a real
IP Address and physical servers that can be placed in DMZ.

Two stage PAT??

anand