On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 9:30 PM, Prasanta Baruah
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> remember whether they were open source or not but might give u a few
>> ideas to prevent you from reinventing the wheel, if such a case
>>

> There already exists Gnoware (A part of the Gnowledge project) with the
> wikipedia contents and is freely available.
>
> http://www.gnoware.org

I did a search there and gave me this:

"This could be because this knowledge base is only 1/5th of the
current wikipedia. You may find this missing article in the wikipedia
website."

We are using the whole dump given by Wikipedia regularly. Plus we are
doing it for Indian Local Languages as well. And planning to provide
more feature so people can easily contribute to the starving Indic
Language Article Base.

Kind Regards
Nandeep