2009/1/20 Smruti <smrutiman...@gmail.com>:
> 2009/1/20 narendra sisodiya <narendra.sisod...@gmail.com>
>
>> This link belongs to M.P. govt http://dit.mp.gov.in//incentive11.htm
>> Firefox users are unable to see the table.
>
> Don't want to discourage or anything in anyway...but is there anybody out of
> this list who even gives a damn to this compilation. If yes..then please let
> me know.
>
> If not then I personally don't see any good in listing these websites unless
> something substantial is done on this.

Your sig and approach does not match.

> Regards
> Smruti
> --
> I am a dreamer....

While this may not be the best bet but in past we have had success.
Just putting it there is not sufficient thereafter you (anll who care)
need to bring it to attention of the target site and also raise a
stink about it wherever you can.

Sudev Barar

PS: I know most of people do not follow email niceties (mostly they
are not aware) but if you follow bottom post/in-line post style of
email conversations it becomes a whole lot easier to carry on
meaningful dialogue and you can snip out what is not meaningful too.
Most people just hit reply button and top post leaving prior message
appended uselessly at bottom. See if you can adopt this style and
persuade others. In case you are already doing this ..... great,
spread the message.