Dear List:

Jokes apart, is there any agreed definition of what constitutes a
"Computer Literate" person? I know the definition can vary by context.
More specifically I am looking for a definition which can fit the
requirements of a modern enterprise executive who is in no way related
to Computers and IT. Looking for curriculum which have been
implemented, evaluation and quizes etc. Does it include exposure to
FOSS ? I think ideally it should focus more on the required skills and
more importantly is platform agnostic to the extent practical.

One search led me to a credible link which I am studying

 http://www.ischool.washington.edu/mlis/literacyreqs.aspx

anand