Hi, I am trying to configure wireless on a Dell Inspiron 15 notebook.
I am using CentOS 5.2. The output of lspci tells me that my wireless
card is 0c:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4310 USB
Controller (rev 01). The only way to get this up seems using
ndiswrapper. Is there any other way?
Also I am pretty sure that even if I get it working, my wireless card
will not support raw monitoring (rfmon) mode.

Please suggest any addon wireless cards (usb/other) which will run in
rfmon and will be supported(not necessarily out of the box) by CentOS
5.2 and be easily available in the market, the cheaper the better :-)

Also is there any other way of getting my present wifi card to work
without using ndiswrapper?

Thanks
guru