Hi Folks,

My need is to monitor a large data center with 2k odd servers(windows,*nix,
physical and virtual) and 50 odd storage arrays. If the swithces and routers
can be supported that's even better. Better if can be integrated with
Peregrine.

Now I need to find out a good monitoring software for this.

I know this list is strictly meant for FOSS tools only. But can we please
for once keep this debate aside and honestly try to find out how are things
in there. May be it will help us find out where we stand.

Some of the possible tools I have heared of.

Nagios
Zabbix
FogLight
BigBrother
HP-OV
IPMon
Cricket
BMC Performance Management

Please send me a features comparission and the support pricing details(if
you have any).

Smruti