Hey all,

What's the easiest way to read PDFs with embedded comments (created
with Acrobat Professional) on GNU/Linux? Evince (the default gnome
viewer) displays the yellow comment icons but does not show the text.
For the time being I am using PDFEdit to manually navigate the tree
and extract the comments but it is *very* inefficient and time
consuming. Evince has the ability to read/edit comments in its roadmap
but I need a solution now.

The only thing I can think of right now is to install wine with foxit.
But that seems like a copout. Anyone has any other *better* ideas?

-- Anupam

PS: I am desperately waiting for the day when people switch over to
DjVu and ditch PDF for good.