On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Nalin Savara <nsn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 3:08 PM, Anupam Jain <ajn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > From XKCD <http://xkcd.com/386/>
> >
> > [image: Duty Calls]
> >

> Good one Anupam!!!
>
> Support much appreciated here.
>
> Thanks and Regards,

I think Pawan has been reasonably polite to make you understand what he is
talking about. I don't think you are still in adolescence or immature to
understand the whole point. Nobody has challenged you not to use SMS in your
life, but the point is when you are teaching someone, one can atleast expect
the *teacher* , not to do the same mistakes at the same place,  for what he
is drumming to others.

I can't stress enough on the flexibility to listen completely, honesty to
acknowledge the mistakes we made in our life, when you say something you
really mean it. Have you ever wondered why God gave us 2 ears and one
mounth? Surprised? good, so that you can listen more and talk less! But I no
wonder i see so many blokes who speak more listen less, everyday.

I would leave you with one line which "Robert T. Kiyoski" used in one of his
famous book.

"In old world content was king, in new world context is king"

whose context I have changed a bit, he said this in the context of
"economy", but I guess it is applicable to our "understandings" as well.

Regards,
Yash