Nice food for hungry minds - http://lunduke.com/?p=429

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angad Singh <an...@angadsingh.in>
Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 12:02 PM
Subject: [JIITU-LUG] linux sucks
To: JIITU-LUG <jiit...@googlegroups.com>

Ok before you get all rebellious and decide to beat me up for such a subject
read on.. :P

This was the title of a presentation conducted by a Linux zealot (Bryan
Lunduke) in front of a lot of other Linux zealots at a recognized Linux
event in the US called "LinuxFest NW" attended by people from the OLPC
project, Novell, Fedora, the executive director of Linux International and
more. It's organized by 6 LUGs in Washington.You can checkout the event's
website at http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/

The guy has a point.. a lot of 'em in fact.. we need to pay those developers
or start writing software which matches up to the competition.. we need to
get rid of all the ridiculous problems with video and audio
configuration/drivers, have a unified packaging system (instead of having
linux dev's build for 12 different targets!), so and so forth.. note that
the title of the presentation is to get you to wake up to contribute and not
insult linux in any way :)
 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Hall_%28programmer%29#cite_note-0>
You guys should really watch the entire video here:
http://lunduke.com/?p=429

│    Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )
│    R&D Engineer
│    Web : http://narendra.techfandu.org
│    Twitter : http://tinyurl.com/dz7e4a