Nice presentation.

It's time we starting paying real money for real quality software.

http://www.kde.org/support/support.php
http://www.gnome.org/friends/
http://contributing.openoffice.org/donate.html

Someone who can afford to pay 20$ for a silly iPhone game, ought to feel
obliged to pay for something that takes a lot more work to develop..

-- Anupam