Dear Experts,

Recently i have installed FreeBSD 7.2 from DVD. I have installed all the
complete distro with KDE & Gnome with all ports. After my first boot i was drop
in the tui. I used the command # startx to go to GUI, in this case i am only
seeing twm and mouse or keyboard is not working. Does there any changes are
required to get the normal desktop. After facing this problem i give up the
idea to use the freeBSD. Is there any experience user, who can guide me to
solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Vijay Thakur
Chandigarh

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com